Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Year, Another Frosty Paws in the Park

It wasn't quite as cold as last year, but it was still pretty freaking cold at this year's Paws in the Park. I haven't heard what the total was, but Team Ween raised $150 for Central Florida's homeless pets! And what makes me even more proud is that all three made it around the lake on their own!! Then they crashed for the rest of that day.

paws in the park 094
Cold weather means cute sweaters!

paws in the park 091
Can you stand the cuteness?

You can see the rest of my photos on flickr - click any photo to get to my feed. Thank you to all who participated, and especially to Jennifer, Marlene, Aunt Mary, and my parents for sponsoring us! Of course the kitties thank you too. Like Casanova, who curled up in my lap and then whined when I had to eventually get up. He is going to make someone a very happy cat parent.

Casanova
Don't move, just pet.

And now we're off to celebrate. Today is the boys' birthday!! Riley is 11 and Dash is celebrating his honorary 9th birthday with his favorite big brother. We have Frosty Paws for the dogs and cheesecake for the humans. It's going to be delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the boys! Awww, Casanova looks like he was enjoying laptime enormously. He can barely keep his eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the were only open because i stopped petting him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been AWOL so long, Angie! Good to come back to such good news! Give the boys a belated birthday hug for me!

    ReplyDelete